Hello fellow financial freedom seekers! Here is my third portfolio update! In May, after a great increase in the crypto markets, I noted that I didn’t expect this kind of growth in the subsequent months. Well, my portfolio has steadily been going down since May.
In September, I only invested 66 $ / 60 €. Because of the decrease since May, the total value of my portfolio is now 11688 € , down 8003 € from May, ouch!!! A couple of developments since May:
- I moved my Ada to Bitrue to start earning interest in ADA thanks to their power piggy feature. With this, I earn around 7% p.a on my Ada.
- I moved my ETH from Blockfi to Crypto.com Earn where I earn 8% on my ETH.
- Crypto.com EARN changed the conditions for my MCO stake, meaning I earn around 7% in interest on it, and around 18% p.a on my CRO.
|Crypo.com Earn (ETH)||27||41||4574|
|Crypto.com Earn (MCO)||22||0||1852|
|Crypto.com Earn (CRO)||3||0||626|
|Celsius Network & Other||2||0||218|
|Total||83 €||60 €||11663 €|
Portfolio Value (€) Chart
Income from my investment in September reached 83 € , that’s 4,28% of my first goal of 2000 € per month.
Well, it’s been some painful months after the May increase, but the fundamentals of the space still haven’t changed, so I believe these numbers will go up significantly in the next 1-2 years.
A couple of things I look forward to:
- Cardano will release Shelley, their proof of stake version of Cardano on their mainnet in Q1 2020, making the network decentralized and more effective than Bitcoin or Ethereum.
- Crypto.com will release their visa card in Europe in Q4 2019.
That’s it for now!